Audiophile Fuses: Helpful or "Snake Oil"?

Interested in both general and specific opinions/experiences/explanations etc...
williampowell
İf you mistakenly think a fuse improves sound, replace all wiring in the amp with fuses.
Do you see how ridiculous it is ?
That’s a good one, should shut them up!!! (for a little while anyway) Love it.
This is what I pulled on one of them, 
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-guru-on-fuses/post?postid=2105778#2105778

Cheers George
so brilliant, so sharp...design your own integrated amp from the ground up...the world awaits......

to the OP, with the liberal return policy offered by some sellers, give it a listen.

I would use the Traffic song - Medicated Goo as a reference track

enjoy your journey and the music.

ego is always free and typically self over estimated...
Fuses are a limiting factor in current flow but as a safety component they are required, so no you would not replace wire with fuses but try to hear if that limiting factor is minimised. If you do then you did fine, otherwise you lost some cash.

G
You missed it, I will guarantee everyone missed it, but not me, being sharper than all of you put together...
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is often sadly amusing.
I wonder what experience in your life has caused you to be this way.
"Look at me!" "Pay attention to me!"
Indeed. Sadly amusing.
millercarbon,

"You missed it, I will guarantee everyone missed it, but not me, being sharper than all of you put together I didn't miss it and so here it is..."

Before taking you up on that guarantee, may I see your credentials?

By the way, you are aware that you are communicating with a very diverse crowd with very diverse careers, knowledge, and skills. Right? You may be sharper than some, but to some of us it is not looking good.

Sincerely,

Sharpie