The guru on fuses:

For two years, I have asked why and how fuses could possibly matter. All I got was arguments of faith, pro or con. I needed a real audio guru who actually knows. Here is a link from John Curl’s discussion on Parasound’s website. He engineered and designed some some great equipment, including some Mark Levinson gear, The Grateful Dead’s 30 plus McIntosh amp powered Wall of Sound, and his admittedly, somewhat price compromised Parasound designs. He discusses the electrical properties of standard fuses, showing how they are compromised. The entire article is quite enlightening, but to skip to the fuse section, go to the bottom half of page 6. https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf

128x128danvignau
I would like to recommend you purchase Littelfuse fuses, which cost $4-8 each,  before getting $100 fuses to try. Yes!  they make a difference if your system is transparent. Don’t listen to others who say it doesn’t make any difference. The same people say Cables don’t make a difference.

Littelfuses

Fast blow - 216 Series
Slow blow - 285 Series (medical and audio)

Sorry, but a fuse is Not going to change the sound of anything. It is all in your(s) head. Your brain will tell you it sounds better to compensate for the guilt of throwing hard earned money out the window. 
Again, Try it. These people who say it does not make a difference are not willing to experiment. If you spend $20+ on fuses and they don’t make a difference then at least you have good quality fuses, right?

I was doubtful but willing to experiment and I am glad I did. 

These people who say it does not make a difference are not willing to experiment.
That’s a massive assumption of yours, I have had an owner of one of these $150+ fuses who swears by them, he bought one to my place I "pretended" to put it in, but I DIDN’T. Then played the system again, he said wow that’s better!!!!
Then I put it in, he thinking the old Bussman went back in, then he said that’s back to being worse.!!!!!
I didn’t have the heart to tell him, he was conned. As he is a customer of mine.

BTW I heard absolutely no difference compared to my $2 Bussman fuse.

Cheers George
Fuses remain a great way for hyperbole based companies to make big bucks (what do you think it costs Synergistic to make a fuse?...50 cents maybe?) so they'll always be around, but simply the nature and purpose of a fuse keeps it from improving the sound of any component...this  explains why the manufacturers of components (and I mean all of 'em I'm aware of) care zero about "special" fuses. Zero.