Which speakers did you find bright, fatiguing or just disappointing in some way?

OK, controversial subject but it needs asked. I'm curious for your experiences, mainly in your home, not a dealer and esp. not a show demo
greg7
Post removed 
"before the company suddenly disappeared"

Was that before or after Roy Johnson got sick and then died 3-4 months later?

DeKay
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a speaker you can turn right up and continue enjoying clean pristine treble?

Is there even such a thing?

yes, but not inexpensive...
Was that before or after Roy Johnson got sick and then died 3-4 months later?
It was after. Does that make it ok that several customers lost a lot of money? I don't think so. They should be refunded. 
The fact that the manufacturer no longer exists is completely irrelevant. GMA had a strong following, and for a small, boutique manufacturer, did well enough to make owners of its speakers happy for ~20 years, prior to Roy's unfortunate death.
They had a very small following and the reason they existed for so long without ever growing as a company is because their speakers weren't good enough to compete on the same level as B&w, Magico, Revel, Kef and the like. 

In addition, I do not count myself as one of their customers that were very happy and there are many more that came out the woodwork once the company had disappeared to express their dissatisfaction.

You should be ashamed that you are trying to prevent anybody from expressing a negative view of Green mountain audio. Everybody is entitled to their views whether its good or bad.