What tests would you like all speaker reviewers to do for their reviews?

What qualitative or quantitative tests do you think should be performed regularly on all speakers?  
Maybe like “how fatiguing is it with certain gear and cables?”  

Any other ideas?
redwoodaudio
Spinorama 2034, near field driver, early reflections, in room response,  beamwidth,  horizontal and vertical directivity, waterfall , distortion @96dbspl, fundamental and harmonic distortion, maybe some 360° vertical and horizontal polars. 
Spinorama 2034, near field driver, early reflections, in room response, beamwidth, horizontal and vertical directivity, waterfall , distortion @96dbspl, fundamental and harmonic distortion, maybe some 360° vertical and horizontal polars.
most of those are the same thing with different names
Jesus dude go away you have no clue they each tell you something different. One shows FR on and off axis, port resonance and woofer resonance, others floor and ceiling bounce, etc.. it’s mostly all from using a Klippel, but each gives you different info.
Test the limit of the power handling, and crossover parts, wiring.
push em to the limit, as MANY OF US DO!

Maybe after multiple failures, will,they put better parts in the crossover to handle the power of being pushed to the speakers RMS and peak recommendations of the mfr. 
The only meaningful test of a speaker is how it sounds (in my room with my equipment and listening to my music). Nothing else matters.