What tests would you like all speaker reviewers to do for their reviews?

What qualitative or quantitative tests do you think should be performed regularly on all speakers?  
Maybe like “how fatiguing is it with certain gear and cables?”  

Any other ideas?
redwoodaudio
BEST TEST OF ALL TIME:

Have the speakers shipped over to me. I will give them a full workup and listen to them and take them apart. The speakers would be sent back with a full report on what needs to be fixed. 

If ALL speakers did this, I bet 99% speakers would not be permitted on the market place as they would fail my examination.
For my ears:
Dynamic compression:  The difference in output at say 70 dB vs. 90.

Distortion at the same.

Gee, if we accept the premise that every loudspeaker must be custom tuned to each listener's ears, of what value to one person is another listener's impressions of a given loudspeaker?

That question is rendered moot by the fact that the promise is utter nonsense. For each listener, the same ears are hearing both live and reproduced sound. Some will follow my reasoning, at least one won't.
live sound is not the same as reproduced sound. Why is that hard to understand? your argument is therefore not valid.
@bdp24, I get your point. Sound is sound - pressure variations with respect to time. How it's processed by the ear, nerves, brain system is what we hear. Correcting a speaker for the hearing mechanism processing does not make sense to me, because any heard sound already has been processed by the same mechanism within each person's ear-brain system.