Should I Sell My Oppo 203?

I like the Oppo, but I'm enjoying a paired down setup for my TV and streaming.  I don't really watch blu-ray dvds, and I'm wondering: should I sell the Oppo 203?  Will I regret it in the future?  Am I missing out on great features that I don't know about?!
garthb309
Oppos are selling for good prices and there's no sense keeping something you don't use when so many others seem to want it.  I sold my Oppo 205 and have no intentions of ever watching a DVD again.  I do miss the ability to play my HDAD (DVD audio) but I don't have that many. 

I use my Oppo 205 with my HR Firestick. Prime and Netflix looks really great through the Oppo!

ozzy
@charo - By streaming your movies, you're accepting "Big Brother's" ever-more-frequent dialog "revisions". Example: Was watching the the first (recent series) Start Trek movie (with Chris Pine). There is a scene where Dr. McCoy is arguing with Spock. After Spock walks away, an angry McCoy says: "Green blooded hobgoblin!". Now someone in "lefty land" thought this might offend all of the green-blooded people watching the movie and changed the dialog to "Mean blooded hobgoblin!". Justice Served!
@garthb309,
If the purpose of the Oppo was to watch Blu-ray/dvd, the I say sell it and get a streaming device. You will get most of the money back.
OTOH if you want to use it as a DAC and do not intend to buy an external DAC, then do keep it. It may not match a $2k DAC, but it can come pretty close, if buying an external DAC up to $2k is your intent. Try to use it as a uPnP device for streaming audio files and you will be amazed at what it can do.
Good luck!