This website has become S-L-O-W

I don't know where else to post this problem (where the heck are the moderators hiding anyway?) but this website has become extremely slow and balky. When I click on a discussion topic, it takes takes long enough for the posts to appear to prompt my Windows (the latest iteration) for it to give me a dialogue box that says it ain't their problem. None of the other discussion groups I frequent does this.  Does anybody else have this problem? Can anybody else tell me how to get hold of the folks who might be able to help?
edcyn
the site has been running really slow lately and was going to send an email to them but figured i would get the typical reply from them.....which is it’s not important to fix or nobody else has said anything.

I am always told that the developers always have something else more important to do.
Seems OK here with Safari/Apple.  

I'm in the LA area, but seem to be linking through a server in Tustin, CA.

Wonder if it's a regional thing?

DeKay
I use Edge on windows 10. I use Malwarebytes premium (lifetime license) and for the first time decided to try the free Malwarebytes Browser Guard that comes with it. It blocks ads/trackers, malware, scams and PUPs. I imagine there are multiple free adblockers that do all the same.

All I can say is that my computer has speeded up loading stuff by about 5 times compared to before, including Audiogon.
It's the ads. I use Adblocker Plus and this page, right this second, has 309 ads that are being blocked. 309. Remove the blocker and the page takes forever to load.