Bulk power cables suggestions

Hello,
I need help giving my system proper PCs.  Bulk cables at 150 USD per meter max. to get a good basis before Going/DIYing further. I have a QB8 with Red Dawn and generic PCs.
My needs are for Ncore nc1200 amp, a Truth preamp and a streamer/dac.
Thank you!
abolive
If your goal is to convince yourself you outsmarted the competition and got better than those rubes who pay inflated prices then you're on the right track. A couple here will validate your quest and you'll all be one happy family. 

But if on the other hand your goal is the most sound quality for the least money then you could hardly do worse than to try and DIY your own wire. It just never works. I have in my room this very moment a power cord sent me to prove DIY can work. It cost $150-200 just in parts let alone the labor which I'm told is hours to build one. It sounds way better than freebie rubber power cords. Being totally honest here. There is no comparison. Light years better than the rubber crap. But compared to even a 30 year old Shunyata? Not even. 

That is by the way 30 years of people trying to prove they can outsmart the professionals. News flash: you will not outsmart the professionals. If you want the best power cord for the money do like everyone else, find it and buy it. 

Or tell yourself stories.

Choose wisely.
DH Labs makes quality bulk power cord. Encore is their 14AWG shielded (~$4.50/ft) and Power Plus is their 12AWG unshielded (~$7.50/ft).
@abolive

I suggest reaching out to Audiogon members, grannyring, Wig and Williewonka, they are seasoned cable DYI’ers.. I can attest firsthand to the cable making capabilities of grannyring; well worth the reach-out despite the above generalization of DYI cables.
Post removed 
Strong believer in using shielded power cables, especially for devices with switching power supplies or amps.

DH Labs is high quality and very affordable.  See Parts Connexion