looking for a Integrated amp $6,000 range

I'm looking for a Integrated amp without DAC any suggestions ? 
iconicaudio
Having just spent a goodly amount of money on Pass gear, gonna be tough (impossible) to find an INT250 in the 6k realm. INT60 6.5ish, but not a 250. Still, you are correct. Great amp.
Here's a tidbit I found out from Luxman America regarding the L-509X...it's a hybrid Class A,A/B doing the first 6 watts (8 ohms) as Class A.

From an email reply I got from Luxman:
[quote]

...the Luxman L-509x is an excellent amplifier. It is considered “top of the line” and most recently introduced Luxman integrated amplifier model. It features circuit and construction details/refinements not present in (earlier introduced) the L-550aXII and L-590aXII. 

L-509x is biased such that the class-A operational envelop approaches 6 watts/channel into an 8 ohms resistive load. At lower (or higher impedances) class-A operation transitions to class AB at lower output. (i.e. near 3 watts/4 ohms resistive load)

[/quote]

Who would've thunk that?

I would buy the Hegel I’m just having a hard time with that bird nest of wire under the hood.. maybe I should start dumping my collection of of L-100s..and then take a look at the Gryphon Diablo. Does anyone know how to buy a Hegel
H 390 for less than $6,000 ?