Stereo Times list of the " 2020 MOST WANTED COMPONENTS"

Stereo Times (v2.stereotimes.com) has just posted its annual list of the MOST WANTED gear for 2020. I believe that you GON members would find it an interesting and informative read.
teajay
As a new and happy owner of the Coda Continuum No. 8.. I just have to say.. its plain awesome!!! It took a little time to settle in.. but man oh man.. this amp is the real deal!!! It squarely sits between the sound of a great tube amp mixed with the virtues of a great sounding solid state amp. Terry London was and is spot on with his assessment of this amp...Best sounding amp I have owned...period! Bravo CODA!!!
Hey aolmrd1241,

Congrats! Your No.8 is a terrific piece both in it's sonic performance and build quality. Enjoy!
Infection wrote:

"@akg_ca that’s the point, it’s their most wanted & it’s not all "uber expensive ".
What are you bitter about? It’s just an article on some of the gear that they’ve enjoyed...so what? Do you just want to have a dig at people who can afford ultra high end equipment? Or do you just like moaning? The people in the article love music & hi fi just like you.
We’re not all the same but isn’t it nice to be amongst others who have the same passions...?"

+1 at least. I can’t afford the vast majority of the stuff on the list(s). But so what? I do have one of the not "uber expensive" pieces of equipment on the list and have heard a number of the others (some I liked, some I didn’t). Nevertheless, I do like reading what other people who have used/heard the equipment have to say, whether I agree with them or not or whether I can afford it or not. It’s pretty much why read these forums and some audio magazines. Like Infection, I don’t get why some will waste their effort in criticizing an article like the one published by Stereo Times.