Why so many angry audiophiles?

Just wondering. Music is supposed to soothe the soul. If you are in reasonably good health for your age, have a good system and good music to play on it you have it pretty good it seems to me. These are blessings! Be thankful for what you got?

Just a thought.  That's how I see it.
128x128mapman
Perhaps angry folks are just afraid to adjust their paradigm to the changing times. Change is frightening (to some).
'If you can't see my point, or believe how I do, you're an idiot'
There are as many roads back home as there are travelers.
I gotta say, I'm the consistently happiest person I know. I just let people be who their gunna be. Allowance.
I try to speak to others as I would like to be spoken to.

The tough lesson is understanding "the more you do it, the more likely you will continue to do it".  You practice good behavior, you will be treated in kind.. "Turn the other cheek" is good for ONE turn. There is NO "S" on cheek. 

When empathy and mutual respect are left out of the conversation, it's not a conversation it is a LECTURE. 

I see that as a HUGE problem.. When the person that's posing the question is just looking for others input. If we can't look back and see good, in our answer, it's best to just erase it.. If you can't offer and honest answer without insult, BE QUIET.

I'm one happy fellow, BUT I find animals a lot more truthful the older I get...THUS I stay happy. I care for them and  they care for me... 
AND the Good GOOD Lord takes care of both of us.  Good health, and a safe and secure family goes a long way for this old Dad, too..

Regards to all

I have a relatively (for this forum) inexpensive system. Sometimes I get angry because its not a reference system and I see its warts. Sometimes I am fully content because the music its playing is wonderous. 

When I am in the anger mode, I try to remember I have a loving wife who understands my need for a dedicated listening space and the occaisonal equipment upgrade. I also remember that my address is not a cardboard box, I have enough to eat and hopefully a sufficient retirment nest egg. 

Lets face it, everything beyond that is essentially a luxury. 
+1 mapman

I for one have not posted a question on this forum simply because I didn't
want to read the inevitable responses from those in attack mode.  But, it is not a constant it ebbs and flows.  I will certainly post again as I do enjoy the interaction.

We may think that we are all connected by a common hobby, but the fact is we lead very separate lives and that one commonality is a very thin thread indeed.  Thank you Mapman.

Regards,
barts