What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
If they were $100 instead of $1695 there'd be less derision as more people would buy in at that price just to see if they heard any improvements. But, like Mercedes Benz discovered when they 1st came to the US priced reasonably but failing to sell to their target audience, raising the price to what people of means find to be an adequate price makes all of the difference in the world marketingwise. 
The product bases it’s claim on affecting the behavior of sound waves into a corner, which is a staple of room acoustical design and has more of a basis in science than painting a fuse and seeing which way works better.
That at least is some sort of argument or reason. As opposed to the OP, who has nothing to offer but insults.
You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen.

Why I ask again do the moderators tolerate a thread whose sole entire reason for being is to insult, mock, and demean?
Chuck you called someone a “ zero “ because they asked about toe out. You need to apply your own virtue less signaling to yourself.