What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn

Showing 6 responses by tomic601

I have a loaner Sapphire back from
upgrades from Donna w FT-3 and Hana ML

u would need to drive to Seattle to get it....

nobody understands Quantum
Mijo- thanks for asking - doing well :-) actually worked a couple of days last week with really smart , engaged people - their software runs on 3 QPU, soon to be 5. Neat intersection of Quantum Physics and Engineering:-)

I spend less time and energy here, more on music, etc....

indeed, God does play Dice with the universe in strange and unknown ways...1, 0, or both :-)

Roxy, glad to help you better understand Hwy. Like SR, i offer a $ back guarantee on my posts. Send me the bill.
ran the surface grinder a bit, nice old fashioned analog Brown & Sharpe, top secret ferrite base material, collected enough dust to built a couple of PHT gizmo, binder is Shugite and epoxy. The green one has some resin drippings from the Christmas tree ( fake aluminum tree so that step was arduous, the neighbors pet cat helped, ultimately ). The red version has ground red pepper added. I am waiting to go Bluefin tuna fishing to make the blue model. I have access to a million volts for the Quantum tunneling effect but since i work for a quantum computing company I just rubbed my business card along the edges..
The red is hot sounding and the green greatly interests the neighbors Labrador. Both have a profound effect on my Lyra. Your results may vary
we are taking deposits on the blue, they may require refrigeration 
Chuck you called someone a “ zero “ because they asked about toe out. You need to apply your own virtue less signaling to yourself.