Tidal vs Quobuz

Yes I realize the Qobuz is misspelled in the title but I can’t figure out how to update it.  Relax.  
I’ve been a die hard advocate of MqA and Tidal for the last few years. All of my source, preamp, and dac purchased had the prerequisite that they must be MqA compatible. Today, I tried Qobuz for the first time and I’m blown away by the selection of 24bit 96khz files compared to Tidal.
Here’s an example: Was very excited that the band Tool FINALLY added their collection to streaming services. All of the albums on Tidal are CD quality. So I was going to purchase them in higher fidelity on HD Tracks, but learned that Qobuz had them at the highest fidelity. Couldn’t believe it. Same with many other artists/albums I love.

Now is there an improvement in sound quality? No not really. Is the Qobux UX any better? No, in fact it’s slower. But do I get the best quality content for the same price? Yes. Will I subscribe to both? Yes.
System:

Lumin D2 -> Parasound P6 -> Elac Navis ARF 51’s. Fully balanced set up (Nordost) with AQ power cables.
helloitsben
I had both and dropped Tidal. Only one album I haven't been able to find on Qobuz that Tidal has so far and it's a few dollars less. 
dadork:  disagree with your assessment re.  Qobuz.  Not only do I constantly find that albums are missing  sometimes I can't find anything from a particular artist.  To be fair, I experienced a similar problem with Tidal although less so.
I’ve used Spotify, Deezer, Amazon HD, and Tidal over the years. For the past month I’ve been comparing sound quality and selection between Qubuz and Tidal through an MQA capable streamer. Given all the praise for Qubuz’s sound quality on this forum I thought I would be adding this service. Still experimenting, but here’s been my experience:

1. When transferring a playlist of 240 songs through Soundiiz from Tidal to Qubuz, roughly 30 songs couldn’t be found on Qubuz. The same playlist was transferred in its entirety from Spotify to Tidal. With this said, music consisted of some pretty deep and eclectic tracks.

2. Qubuz’s greatest feature for me has been the ability to look up an artist’s label, as well explore Qubuz community members playlist - Tidal does not have either of these features.

3. Tidal Connect, like Spotify Connect, really is a game changer for me. The ability to stay within the Tidal app to control my streamer (volume, create playlists, discover new artists) vs using the streamer’s user interface (limited related artist data) is not only convenient, but much more enjoyable. Tidal Connect is also much more responsive than using Airplay, which seems to have a lag when skipping songs, music selection, and volume control through Quboz. And for me, Tidal Connect sounds “cleaner” than Airplay through Quboz due to, what I can best communicate, interpretation of a lower noise floor.

Streamer: NAD C 658 using BlueOS
I have both. They each have some things that the other doesn’t - Tidal has a larger library and I like the "my mix" feature where they put together playlists for me based on my tastes. I prefer Qobuz because there’s no gimmick like MQA, just high res tracks. If I had to choose one, I’d get rid of Tidal. The combined cost of both isn’t much more than a single vinyl record, and it’s nice to have options.
Dumped Tidal a year ago....for me Qobuz catalog and SQ easily trumps Tidal. You can keep both for now but once you get used to Qobuz high quality streaming you will drop Tidal at some point :-)