Schiit order issue - anyone receiving shipments?

Experiencing order receipt delay approaching 2 months.  Schiit unable to clarify when order will be received.  Only receiving template response without focus on my order. No telephone available as co don’t take calls.

I think company may be having problems.
emergingsoul
Agreee, good to have a fully assembled product, but communication is horrible.

I could be waiting an additional month or longer. No info about status.   New orders for preamp say 7-10 day.  Very very misleading.

Recently I sent my Bifrost back for repair. They were very helpful in setting up the RMA, and I got notification when they received the return asking for the purchase details for warranty purposes. I told them I had bought it used so no warranty, and they said they would send me an estimate before performing the work. 10 days later I received an invoice saying the work had been completed, having never received an estimate. I emailed them asking about not receiving the estimate, and they replied immediately with a non-answer about the work that had been done. I emailed them again asking about the lack of estimate. 10 days later I had received no reply at all. At that point I just paid the invoice, and they promptly shipped out my repaired Bifrost.

The good news is the Bifrost now works perfectly and sounds better than ever. The repair was pretty quick and the price reasonable, even if they failed to deliver the promised estimate.

Sure would be nice if they had a phone number where you could talk with someone though.
Schiit designs and builds products that deliver excellent value at lower price points, and does all their manufacturing in the US. This approach appeals to a lot of customers which has allowed them to grow very rapidly over the past ten years. 

But this approach means they are operating at lower margins than a lot of companies - even other companies that are direct to consumer. Relative to the size of their customer base, I expect that Schiit has FAR fewer customer service people than other US companies. It's a lot more efficient to handle customer service via email than on the phone. Many questions can be answered with canned responses (not always satisfactorily) as noted by the previous posters. 

Since the audio industry has generally prospered during the pandemic (particularly the segment of the market serviced by Schiit) because many people are spending a lot more time at home, I suspect Schitt has had a difficult time keeping up, and customer service is one of the more difficult parts of the business to scale quickly.

As a customer, you have to decide if you're willing to except less-than-stellar customer service to get the value that Schiit promises and generally delivers. There are other brands (e.g. Pass, PS Audio and others) that put more (sometimes a lot more) emphasis on customer service, but you're generally paying a lot more for their products. 
I had a similar problem.  I ordered something that said "ships in 3-5 days" on the site, but the confirmation email said that delivery would take about two months.  I quickly canceled, and they refunded the money immediately.  I chalked it up to perhaps not updating their site quickly enough, but it sounds like it's an ongoing issue.