Paradigm Persona B vs 3F vs other competitors - any experience?

Hello all, 

I am Robert, 50 and would like to ask for any experience of the forum members concerning Paradigm Persona speakers. 
Was wondering if anybody has heard both, the „3F“ and the „B“ in comparison in a room 350-400 sqft?

I had lend the 3F and to me they were simply amazing. Unfortunately my wife does not like floorstanding speakers in the living room, that is why I was thinking about getting the Persona B. Unfortunately no dealer has the Persona B for a demo.

How do they compare sonically to the 3F - non fatiguing, richness, voices, foundation, bass etc.?

Does anybody recommend stand mount speakers from other brands performing similar to the Paradigm Persona  B, especially lovely vocals, great resolution, still rich sounding and non fatigueing?

Thank you all for feedback.

Best
Robert
128x128robchrou
Rob
I really wanted the Source figuring I could get away from a preamp but couldn't wait on it as it was delayed coming out
the fidelium are a great match for my 5fs as the Personas have a little bump in the upper midrange and the Be tweeter is very revealing.  I have a Cary dac which uses an AKM chipset which is on the warmer side and a tube Rogue Rp 7 which is very neutral for a tube pre.  The Fidelium are perfect up top. Very detailed but not rolled off or warm. Just a very well balanced sound. The Fidelium really shine in the bass with a very textured and defined bass.  Depending on how you are hooking up your sub, I think it they would be killer with a speaker level hook up. 
  Should have thrown some grills on the 3fs. Your wife would have liked them much better 😃  Have fun with the Personas. Once you get them dialed in with cabling you are going to love them. The folks that don't like them hear them not properly matched with electronics and wiring. They are not a plug and play speaker. 
"This makes no sense because a stand mounted speaker has roughly the same footprint as a floor standing speaker. Why would anyone object to one over the other?"

Overall appearance? Floorstanders are harder to knock over? (that is why I switched)
@ benzman:  Thank you, that sounds very promising. I guess since Hi/Mid chassis in B and the larger F’s are the same, the revealing hi frequency part and their need for cautious cable matching is the same. Will definitely check out your cables. Interestingly the Lindemann Source also uses an AKM chipset (AK4493), the Cary DMS700 I just checked even uses the newer AK4497. About the 3F - unfortunately no chance - she can”r connect to large Hi-Fi gear standing around in the living room 😆. 
I expect connecting and matching the sub will become an interesting challenge, I will try out the sub”s ARC software to achieve better results. The B+sub combo might lead to even better results compared to 3F if properly matched. The sub is supposed to have a lot of bass energy. 
Another task will be to decide if and which tube preamp will lead to better overall sound without too harsh sound on less than ideal recordings. This is also important for me. 
Best would probably be to find a fully loaded tube-dac-preamp-dsp, that does everything right  
- rich forgiving tube sound
- quit preamp function
- no degrading volume control 
- musical and transparent dac
- up to date streamer 
- fully balanced design and connection
- room correction incl subwoofer matching

Any idea if there is such a monster 😄?