What does Roon give me beyond just Tidal HiFi?

With Tidal I seem to be able to play an unlimited selection of streaming music either selecting albums, creating song lists or inradio mode as well as playing my own ripped cd collection.
Is there something more than this that Roon offers?
mrbobm
So why do I need ROON than? I have tidel, and I don't have a big house only a apartment. and I tried to understand the REAL purpose of it, Please tell me what would my reason be to keep the service be ?
If you are using a single streaming service, with a single end-point, and are not interested in the DSP capabilities, then I would say none.  I have several end points, use a few different services, and play around with a bunch of different components and often have friends bring stuff over (or did pre-covid).
I spent $450 on a ROON lifetime subscription in 2015 an amazing purchase. Here is what I use ROON for today:

#1 Running a Convolution filter for my small room system with big speakers in it. System sounds perfect. I know what not perfect is since I had that for a long time prior to the Convolution. I have done measurements on this too.

#2) Since last night, a Parametric EQ on the RAAL SR1a headphones to tame the harshness on my DAC. These headphones are uber revealing.

#3) Removed all ROON DSP for my Meze Empy’s not so revealing headphones

#4) Tidal (and last year also Qobuz) integration

#5) Multi room (or zone) support with access by iPhone, tablet, and computer(s)

#6 Musical discovery via recommendations. This is a new thing to ROON but an old thing to other services. ROON’s implementation is great.

#7 The GUI to filter and search. I think this a little annoying for my tastes but I also hate the Apple GUI’s.
I don't know if someone has addressed this but I believe roon has an app that allows multiple dac streams out of one PC. This could be really cool for house audio or equipment testing.