Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
Stereophile tester JA does not say what George thinks he says and JA is not an amplifier designer. Neither is George hence why he keeps making wrong statements about Class D.  Read some other threads. George can never justify his statements and can never communicate why they are true.

You have the floor George. Tell us exactly the effect of EPDR on Class D. Go for it.
The only class D is in my subwoofer in my surround sound system. I do hear the Rogue Sphinx is class D and has some great reviews, however it Is a hybrid with Tubed preamp and so it most likely helps it sound better. Also, the Marantz ruby is a class D integrated. 
justmetoo

It does seem the Mola Molas were overhyped, or the reviewers connected them to more efficient speakers, proper impedance matched preamps... but in the real world, they are likely cabled with impedance mismatched preamps, or hard to drive speakers, or...

I have used quite a few different Mfgs class D amps over a decade, none came close to the EVS1200 of TweakAudio.com. based on dual mono IcePower AS1200 modules that he then sprinkles decades of moding know how pixie dust. Needless to say, they are powerful, especially with my 96dB Emerald Physics Open Baffle 3.4s + 2 SVS powered subs.

Unfortunately (for the rest) he is no longer making the EVS1200. PS Audio has the M1200s with tube buffer, but none of EVS’s magic and a hefty $6000 price tag, though it's a pittance compared to the Molas. Im not suggesting the M1200s are superior, but for rockers, probably. Last night I listened to the MoFi SACD of Dire Straits Love Over Gold. The SVS 12" subs were the weak link

hth
It's not an integrated but the March Audio P502 stereo amp is rated to 2 ohms. Sounds very good with Revel speakers. If you're looking for silly tweaks that either do nothing or degrade the amp look elsewhere this guy doesn't buy into the voodoo just gives a great performing amp for a decent price.
I have Classe Sigma Amps - they sounded exceptional, but they could not drive the bass on my Wilsons.  I had other amps go into protection at concert levels (Bryston / PS Audio).  I moved the class D's to surround duty and put Rowland Monoblocks in to drive the Wilson load which can dip to 1 ohm.  Pure bliss.