Speaker suggestions under 4k

Well here it is. I sold my Tekton Double Impacts and my Lyngdorf 2170 a while back. I thought it sounded very good! I was getting out of audio and wasn't listening much anymore. Well..... now winter is here, I'm bored and have the itch to get something descent again. 
I like rock/metal/bluegrass/ acoustic/ some country. I need impact and good midbass and low fatigue. I have a Crown DCI 4/300 and a upgraded Jolida Fusion preamp at the moment. Plenty of power for almost anything. 

My biggest pet peeve is cabinets that start talking at high levels or when the sound hardens at high levels. 

Willing to drive up to 300miles 1 way for the right deal and I am in West Mi. A little older does not bother me at all. I've just started looking and a few I've been eying are:
Aerial LR5 or Model 9
Dali MS4
LSA 20 statements (new)
KEF 205/2
Dynaudio Focus 360

Any others anyone feels I should keep an eye out for in this price range? 

Thanks
mofojo
If those Pioneers are anything close to the TAD speakers in sound quality you have made a great choice, imo. I hope you will be thrilled with them.  I think Andrew Jones is one of those great speaker designers who can make stunning high end speakers and best-value speakers for others. Years back the TAD models he designed, that I heard, were superb. Hearing them was an impression made, never forgotten. Have fun with your S1s and let us know!
Thanks, pretty excited to get them. I'm hoping they are not too polite. From all accounts I've read they are pretty damn nice and I keep reading close to the Tads. Although I wouldn't know. Lol
Well I have owned a lot of high quality audio equipment over the last 40 years and there is much I do not know. One thing I do know for sure is that speakers are a very personal perception and no two people hear the same. That said, the room also has a major impact on speaker sound and presentation. I live in SW Michigan and some time ago I consigned two pair of speakers to Misfitz Audio in GR. One pair of Klipsch Palladium P17Bs (light oak) in very good condition (with stands) and one pair of B&W CDM 9NT in rosewood in mint condition. At this point I have not talked with the owner in many months but last time we spoke they had not sold and COVID was making life difficult. Not sure if the store is even still in existence but there are two great pair of speakers you could actually listen to!
Joe D’
Ahh small world. I demoed the P17b speakers at Misfitz months ago! Lol. Bought a pair of Klipsch Chorus 2s from them as well several years ago. Cool little shop. 

My Pioneers are coming the 16th.