Ceramic fuses

Gday, Im looking at purchasing some ceramic fuses for my Primaluna gear. 
The question I have, would  a gold plated or rhodium plated fuse be the way to go? If so, which would be the better choice? 
Any information or help, would be appreciated. 
Cheers Ricey

Merry Christmas, everyone
ricey
Waste of money! Stick to Littel or Buss fuses. All a fuse does is prevent excess current from damaging a component. It is NOT part of the music signal. 
There are a few out there I’ve used, Acme, and SR. BOTH change the sound. If you try one and you don’t hear the difference, SR will take it back. I haven’t heard changes in my DAC units, BUT all the analog gear there was a GOOD change.

Again some folks can’t hear the difference or are not patient enough to let the fuse settle in. 10-40 hours.. One direction will sound better than the other.

The acception is if the system is, or is NOT revealing enough.

Test: Pull the current fuse in your unit. Turn it around, if you can hear the difference, chances are your system will like the new fuse..

The anti fusers will always say the same thing... Nothing I haven’t already heard.

The Eeyore 6. :-) "Oh no, I have to say the same thing over again".
Good folks. Bad information.. They should preface their statement with:
1. I’ve tried it, and it didn’t work for me.
2. I’ve tried it, and it did work like this on this piece of equipment.

MOST have NOT tried them, or their system, is just as I said... or they just can’t HEAR the difference.

The fuse is a nice nugget if you can hear it..

I had a buddy that gave me a hand full of SRs, Told me to use what I wanted.. I didn’t even have to order the things.

I can tell you of one unit, me and 5 of my buddies couldn’t hear the difference in, Schiit Freya +. It is a good little pre, but that fuse, changed nothing.. Bees Wax. SR, ACME. I sent my Schiit Freya + back.. different reason though.. The one that was kept...No change..

Mcintosh, Cary Audio, Pass, Mark Ls, Krells, Brain 565s, Ampzilla, 

OP this is a open ended question, be prepared.. LOL

Enjoy your Holiday...

Regards
Go for it, find the right orientation and enjoy. I prefer rhodium plated over gold. Fuses do have a positive effect, how much depends from your gear.
Even putting electrician tape or damping the glass only on normal ones can bring an improvement. 
G