What are the items/models that you have owned more than once? And loaning "software".

Perhaps it is an early sign of insanity, but I have owned a few products more than once....and some of these do go back in time some. 

Large Advents, 
Dahlquist DQ-10
Magnepan 1.6
CJ-12
CJ-ART
Wireworld Gold Eclipse 3
Classe Tuner-1

There are likely others I am not remembering. 

And yes, after "loaning" some people classic, special pressing albums...they required a re-purchase.  Did you ever have a CD returned with what you thought was peanut butter fingerprints on the surface?   Yes, the audiophile world is an extremely small percentage of the population.  With that said, my best friend I trusted with everything I had audio wise and never regretted it, and I do miss him and his intelligence. 

whatjd
I have owned 5 pairs of the Harbeth P3ESR. Years ago Two pairs of the Dahlquist DQ10. Three pairs of the Spendor 3/5. After trying many speakers I always go back to the Harbeth!  Over the years I have owned more than 30 pairs of speakers . The large Advent was the one that got started me enjoying this Merry-Go -Round!!
Hi yogiboy, thanks for your post. Nearly all the "audio-piles" I have known got their start with the large Advents. Henry Kloss was a very interesting man.

3 pairs of the Large Advents

7-8 Dynaco Stereo 70's

5-6 Dynaco PAS3 preamps (2 PAS3X)

4 Dynaco PAM/mono preamps

3 Advent 300 receivers (one with the 12V function)

5 Thorens TD160's (various models)

Keep in mind that in the mid/late 70's you could purchase a Stereo 70 for $35, or so, and the PAS's were going for $25.

The Advent speakers were all purchased from Sound Labs in Des Moines where the owner (Harry) gave me discounts and/or dibs on returns.

DeKay