DO CABLES REALLY MATTER?

Yes they do.  I’m not here to advocate for any particular brand but I’ve heard a lot and they do matter. High Fidelity reveal cables, Kubala Sosna Elation and Clarity Cable Natural. I’m having a listening session where all of them is doing a great job. I’ve had cables that were cheaper in my system but a nicely priced cable that matches your system is a must.  I’m not here to argue what I’m not hearing because I have a pretty good ear.  I’m enjoying these three brands today and each is presenting the music differently but very nicely. Those who say cables don’t matter. Get your ears checked.  I have a system that’s worth about 30 to 35k retail.  Now all of these brands are above 1k and up but they really are performing! What are your thoughts. 
calvinj
calvinj

Precisely! One does not have to spend a fortune to obtain great system sound. Synergy is key.

Happy Listening!
NO use lamp cord.

But you have to use the gold lamp cord. It sounds better than the brown or white :)
Especially when your hearing is too bad to tell the difference. Lol. Get you some headphones 
Thought I would have speaker cables last weak but won’t see them till next week, however the REV50 XLR’s are burning in nicely!  Using a free pair of Audioquest Rocket 33 BiWire cables my B&W dealer gave me for now.  Very open, spacious and dynamic...starting to relax and sound more natural at 100 hours.  They really do take 2 weeks till they approach their full potential. The 802D3’s really let you hear every little change made in my system.