Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
My PrimaLuna Prolog Premium loves my Goldenear Triton Reference speakers and I love them both. Does this make us a ménage à trois?
And let’s face the facts here people. Since 1979, before the Reagan administration, Hourly compensation in the US has increased 9.2%, while productivity has increased 74.6%. We’ve produced much more and yet paid less. And where is the outrage of fat cat billionaires and their overseas tax havens while US wages have stagnated for 41 years? And where is the outrage over that while union paying jobs with their pensions have disappeared because the rich want to send those jobs overseas to make even more money because they’re not satisfied with gazillions. US greed is a national pandemic in America. And you want to focus on the ills of the Chinese government? What about the ills in your own house? Not a word about all of the shortcomings of high paid lobbyists owning the crooked politicians who rubber stamps all the legislation the wealthy dictate in the US. And now even more tax cuts for the rich to hide overseas? The greed, it never ends in America. Don’t preach to me about China’s excesses because it was the US that sent all those jobs to China 45 years ago while the wealthy sold out working class Americans. 
I disagree that it’s US greed, rather, it’s the nature of living in a capitalist society in which businesses are encouraged to compete to drive down prices.  Generally speaking, businesses are driven to maximize revenue while minimizing costs.  Labor costs are usually one if not the largest expense in manufacturing.  We live in a world economy.  If we kept labor in the US, the significantly higher labor costs would have to be passed on to the consumer meaning higher prices.  These higher prices would significantly negatively affect sales both here and abroad due to lower price competitive products.  The reduced sales is opposite of the typical business who goal is to increase sales/profits.  We all want lower priced quality products, but this is heavily dependent on controlling manufacturing costs.
think there is plenty of love for the brand, especially if you go through it with better parts. But as others have pointed out, you cannot do point to point wiring in the US or European countries and sell for the price point they are selling at. They are well made, no complaints there.
You’re in luck OP. Hot off the press. Good luck.
https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2020/12/05/the-best-integrated-amplifiers-buyers-guide-2021/

The Pass and Rossi would be my choice if $$ were not an issue. Those pieces are beautiful to look at.

I know this is total rubbish, however, the Ayon’s (which are nice units) reputation dwindles (with me) due to all the ads for USA Tube Audio here on AG, etc. PL is not far behind. Kind of like Adcom back in the day. Everywhere you look.....an ad. Again, that does not make the products inferior....and I know advertising is a must.....It’s almost like a ’Ronco effect" or "as seen on TV effect" (people my age will know what Ronco was).....everywhere you look.

Again, it’s petty on my part....however, I’m just being honest. It must work or the ads would not be popping up everywhere