Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
Perhaps someone can identify the coupling caps from this pic. Scroll 1/4 down, under "dare to compare"
https://www.primaluna-usa.com/dialogue-premium-hp-integrated

There has to be  some components although "selected for performance" were chosen to meet price point requirements. Sorry for the hijack.

Carry on, Prima Luna  haters.
Observe how many users have to resort to names like VAC, ARC, AYON, LAMM, MAC, etc, etc, in an attempt to prove these products are superior to PL. But here’s a question? Are those products many many times better than PL to justify their price? We’re talking 2,3,4,5 times the price of PL products. There’s always better sounding gear if you’re willing to pay many many multiples of thousands for different gear. Who wants to pay $18k for one amplifier?! Get bleeping real. So stop comparing your ultra high end products to PL in order to suggest X products are superior to Y products. The fact is, PL is a very solid delivery of very sound audio. Stop your crying about having spent 3 x more for your gear and therefore it must be superior because you spent so much of your hard earned dollars. If anyone hangs around this hobby long enough they know without a shadow of a doubt that more money spent equals a minimum of increased production due to the law of diminishing returns. For if that weren’t the case everyone would be compelled to spend $100k to have decent sound. But we don’t have to spend that kind of money do we? No, we only have to spend a minimum of money to create a solid sound system. And the thing is, PL owners aren’t suggesting their gear is superior to your ultra system. So why are you so insecure about your gear simply because you’ve spent many times more for your gear? Get control of yourself, and go listen to your expensive gear instead of posting here about how bad you believe PL must be. End rant. And btw, I purchase all of my gear used, to save even more money. The object is to acquire a great sounding system for a minimum of dollars. 
My PrimaLuna Prolog Premium loves my Goldenear Triton Reference speakers and I love them both. Does this make us a ménage à trois?
And let’s face the facts here people. Since 1979, before the Reagan administration, Hourly compensation in the US has increased 9.2%, while productivity has increased 74.6%. We’ve produced much more and yet paid less. And where is the outrage of fat cat billionaires and their overseas tax havens while US wages have stagnated for 41 years? And where is the outrage over that while union paying jobs with their pensions have disappeared because the rich want to send those jobs overseas to make even more money because they’re not satisfied with gazillions. US greed is a national pandemic in America. And you want to focus on the ills of the Chinese government? What about the ills in your own house? Not a word about all of the shortcomings of high paid lobbyists owning the crooked politicians who rubber stamps all the legislation the wealthy dictate in the US. And now even more tax cuts for the rich to hide overseas? The greed, it never ends in America. Don’t preach to me about China’s excesses because it was the US that sent all those jobs to China 45 years ago while the wealthy sold out working class Americans. 
I disagree that it’s US greed, rather, it’s the nature of living in a capitalist society in which businesses are encouraged to compete to drive down prices.  Generally speaking, businesses are driven to maximize revenue while minimizing costs.  Labor costs are usually one if not the largest expense in manufacturing.  We live in a world economy.  If we kept labor in the US, the significantly higher labor costs would have to be passed on to the consumer meaning higher prices.  These higher prices would significantly negatively affect sales both here and abroad due to lower price competitive products.  The reduced sales is opposite of the typical business who goal is to increase sales/profits.  We all want lower priced quality products, but this is heavily dependent on controlling manufacturing costs.