Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
So a lot of this text was done on China-free hardware?
Impressive! You also must go home to China-free households? double impressive.
You guys win the internet.

cincyhound, you should just do an in home demo and let your ears open your wallet, not anyone here. Prima Luna, Raven, whatever. Both companies offer home trials. Everyone here including myself is an audio genius, but disagrees with the other geniuses.

Where it’s made is not a factor for me, I just do not care for their sound.
The times I have heard their amps they sounded somewhat closed in, slightly euphonic in the treble and flat in the midrange.
Jazz horns did not sound very good.
I know I went to go purchase based on reviews, listened, and was less than impressed. Ended up buying the mac hybrid ma352 instead. Clean, clear, detailed, everything’s prima Luna was not. 
Since I started following these forums I've discovered there are people that seem to hate the more popular brands. I own a 400 Evo integrated and doubt i could do much better in the system it is in. Speaker selection is always more limited with tubes but drives my Salk Song3s with authority.

@glupson

Chuck Miller’s System - Virtual Systems (audiogon.com)

Melody I880 Tube Integrated Amp

"...the company decided to invest heavily by building a factory in Shenzhen located near the emerging city of Hong Kong."

Melody HiFi

man, glupson ---  now you are just being downright MEAN!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha