Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
Does PL pair well with Klipsch Cornwall? Anybody know? 

Easy to drive speaker maybe neutral or slightly on brighter side of neutral so seems like could be good candidate for lower powered tube amp.
kren0006-

You need to test drive one. Your ears will decide. The times I've heard that paring, it seemed fine to me. I've heard the Dialogue series and Prologue series thru them. Yes and no. 

Several have addressed this herein. What's one more? A tube amplifier asked to drive a difficult to drive load provides less than stellar sound. Far more speakers are designed for SS amps than tube ones.

There are many PL user contributors on this forum that enjoy PL integrateds and amplifiers.   
People hate Chinese amps but love American companies who sell custom made boxes full of Chinese parts. Hypocrisy.
Personally I could give a f*ck where its made as long as I like it.

Boomer thinking gets us nowhere.
oldhvymec is right. Its politically incorrect to say it. If we don't stop the steal then soon it will be illegal to say it. But the fact is China is the CCP. Every business in China is controlled by the CCP. Every single one. State sanctioned piracy, no rule of law, social credit scores that make every single one of its billion plus people prisoners of one sort or another. That's the truth, and straight from my friend who is a Chinese national. So don't blame me. The Chinese people themselves know the truth and its worse than we are allowed to say, even here in America.

So the only reason to buy anything made in China is either full on outright ignorance, or an obsession with cheaping out strong enough to override all that. Or both.

Its nuts because they don't even make the best amps. For that there are plenty of alternatives made right here in the USA. Better sound quality, better even on the basis of value for dollar.