Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
I think that their gear gets more coverage and praise than almost any other brand. I have never heard any of it, but that's what I see.
10 year PL user here. Do a search to find years of positive user reviews.

No brand is going to satisfy every set of ears or be a match for every set of speakers. The PL lineup is perfect for the first time tube user who doesn't want to fuss with traditional tube amp issues. Pretty much a plug and play box. 

It's the "Made in China" factor that maybe turns off potential users and perhaps the "know it all"  audio geniuses who downplay the brand.

The parts/build quality is on par with more expensive brands. Reliability and warranty support is good. Sound quality is going to be your own ears and the speakers you choose. No "fake information" on the website.
Does PL pair well with Klipsch Cornwall? Anybody know? 

Easy to drive speaker maybe neutral or slightly on brighter side of neutral so seems like could be good candidate for lower powered tube amp.
kren0006-

You need to test drive one. Your ears will decide. The times I've heard that paring, it seemed fine to me. I've heard the Dialogue series and Prologue series thru them. Yes and no. 

Several have addressed this herein. What's one more? A tube amplifier asked to drive a difficult to drive load provides less than stellar sound. Far more speakers are designed for SS amps than tube ones.

There are many PL user contributors on this forum that enjoy PL integrateds and amplifiers.