Which speakers for McIntosh tube amp MA2275-Why?

I would like to get advices on how to select the best speakers for my McIntosh MA2275 tube amp at 75 Watt per channel. Using these opinions I will limit my search to a handful of speakers. It would be best to listen to as many as possible but there is no high-fi in my area and even listening to a hand full of speakers would require significant traveling.I live in a remote area. My budget? I would buy used,$6000 maybe? Size is not an issue and would like efficient speakers.I need fair bass response for pipe organ. Transparent with low distorsion and a huge sound stage would be nice. I listen to 30% classical 30% rock 30% Jazz 10% other. Being a physicist technical discussions may help in my preselection.

Thank you,
dmartine
Pretty silly question for a physicist. No matter how many times a member asks this same question, I will never understand it. And to think that possible answers can be further supported with technical data is even it more absurd. No matter how far you need to travel, only your ears and your heart can make this decision.
Sorry to sound like a broken record but, "Best" is in the eye/ear of the beholder. There is no definitive "best" anything, it's all subjective. When you ask a question like this, the answers will always be what folks think is "best" to them in their system.