I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
bluemoodriver,

Those numbers "deaths within 28 days of positive test" are not "COVID deaths". They are deaths within 28 days of positive test. Detailed explanation (found on the same page) does not imply that those deaths have anything to do with COVID.

You might have associated it as "COVID deaths" because it is close to "COVID on death certificate" statistics on that same page.

However, both of those numbers can provide for nice statistical exercise and challenging detective work.
Practically all the people who had lessened immune systems due to, whatever, would still be alive if it weren't for having Covid added to the mix. Any doctor who'd not list Covid as the proximate cause of death should have their medical license revoked.

To complain about that is insane. That's like getting a murderer off for shooting someone who had diabetes, or who were obese, or had asthma, saying they were going to die anyway, maybe, at some distant point in time. How asinine can someone be to make such an argument?

These are the same people who accuse or infer that climate scientists are in it for the money, as are medical professionals and coroners who list Covid as the cause of death. Some people need to get a life.

All the best,
Nonoise

OK audio2design, thanks.  I wouldn't downplay transmission from the hands to our eyes, nose and mouth though.  Dr. Fauci said he would ban shaking hands, even after the pandemic wanes, if he had his way.
The entire proposal is hilarious!! Good imagination rw!!
You had several takers too!!

I am not biting though I do own some wonderful land in Florida
you might be interested in!
Do you go around shaking hands with people at Walmart?  Does a mask get in the way of touching your hands to your mouth and nose? (Yes).  Are the eyes very small compared to the surface area and air movement of our airways (yes).  This is a statistics thing. We don't need to prevent every infection, we just need to prevent enough that the cases go down, not up.  Have you heard of any super-spreader events where masks were worn? I have not.