Audiophile metal albums

What are some well recorded, great sounding metal albums?

I think Tool for sure. But looking for other examples, preferably with non-growling vocals. 
nitewulf
Kreator
venom
forbidden
living death
dark angel
pestilence
bathory
assassin
mayhem
tankard
nunslaughter

930 more good metal bands.

The point isn’t about metal bands and good albums, there are hundreds. But rather what is very well recorded and produced as well. Every genre has that. Typically electronic music is considered non audiophile but certain artists care about the quality a lot and the albums sound absolutely mind blowing on a good system. I am looking for recommendations on similar stuff from metal bands. Aforementioned Ghost’s Prequelle is really good. I’ll call it pop metal, retro style, which is what I actually prefer. 80’s style melodic stuff. Hard rock is fine too. For instance, I am sure a lot of progressive metal albums were recorded well by Devin Townsend et al, as they are neurotic about things. But I don’t enjoy the genre that much, too complex.
The Cult - Electric / Sonic Temple / Ceremony

Going to have to queue them up later.
I think Queens of the Stone Age lps are recorded well for hard rock. Not sure it is metal, but some of their songs are very heavy. The import version of “Songs for the Deaf” sounds great, and Rated R (I got the Rated X import) sounds super also. The s/t lp also rocks. Homme began in Kyuss.