Can anyone recommend an FM Receiver that would play into a relatively high end system?

I have gone “all in” on digital streaming, but unfortunately, we are not immune to interruptions in Internet service in our area.  Whenever one occurs, I am reminded of simpler days listening to FM radio, and would like to have that capability again.  Are there FM receivers that would feed a digital stream into a DAC?   Or would they be analogue feeding directly into my amp via XLR cables?   Any suggestions would be appreciated.   
128x128cdc77
Given a good signal, a good vintage tuner is a thing of beauty. The Holy Trinity of vintage tuner is Day Sequerra, Marantz 10B and McIntosh MR78. There are other damned good vintage tuners. 
If you need xlr output, Magnum Dynalab offers that 
If you don't  need FM, it appears the Yamaha has just introduced a pretty good sounding integrated amp.  It's not inexpensive but the model number is A-S3200. The November issue of Stereophile has a write-up on it.  You could always mate it with an older Sansui tuner...I believe it is the TU-717 tuner.  One of the best tuners ever made for the money.  Had one many years ago paired to an Audio Research D-51 amp and Quad pre-amp. 
Magnum Dynalab has been building very high quality FM tuners as 
well as receivers for a  long time.
I have a mint marantz model 20b that’s pretty badass with the magnum dynalab antenna on the roof 
One of you mentioned the McIntosh MR87, another of you the MR78....are these 2 different models or did one of you just transpose the digits?    Thanks (too lazy to look it up ;-).

—Jim