Amp matching for Klipsch Forte III

I'm considering a pair of Klipsch Forte III, and I was wondering what amplifiers folks are using with them. I would be using a Pass Labs XA-25. I'm currently running the XA-25 with Zu Audio Soul Supremes. I listen to mostly 50s, 60s, 70s rock (rockabilly, 60's garage/psych, punk, power pop), funk, soul, instrumental and vocal jazz (esp. female vocal), classic and alt country. Thanks for your comments.
128x128funthings
Try getting them spread as far apart as practical. Then fire each speaker at your opposite shoulder. This should have the axis crossing very slightly in front of your listening position. This worked for me when I had the Forte IIIs and works very well now with the Cornwall IV.

Oz

have run with rogue 180/belles 350/prima luna all with good results..look at gr research the make an upgrade kit that brings these to a new level and may adress some of the issues
i think it is common knowledge that super efficient horn loaded speakers mate well with very pure sounding low powered amps, generally tube but also solid state ones

i went that route some time ago, and still have some lovely lovely SE tube amps by Cary and Gordon Rankin/Wavelength, but I gave up on such speakers due to their colorations and 'shoutiness'... of course, this is a tradeoff to get the efficiency and the 'effortless' way these speakers portray dynamics in the music... for me, the trade wasn't worth it, i went back to more 'normal' speakers that delivered a more controlled, neutral and natural tone
Heresy IIIs with 2 REL subs, a Dennis Had Firebottle HO Single ended amp ("high output" depending on power tubes...12 to 17 watts pc maybe), Schiit Freya preamp...magic. Never shouty, can play loud as the clap of doom, astonishing imaging and coherent detail, and makes me wonder if I should try the Heresy IVs.