I’m looking to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T???

I am wanting to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T tuner. It must have balanced outputs and doesn’t need to be a tube tuner. My current MD106T sounds nice but I’m wanting to upgrade. Any advice on a nice tuner to upgrade to would be appreciated. My 106T is nice sounding but I wonder what nicer is out there.
128x128mitchb
Youhave the best tuner put a set of críticaal mass footers it  and stpplooking  you have an amazing tuner
I used to have a MD105. Sold it- I now have a Modaferri modded MR78. The ‘78 is far more enjoyable. And I did go from balanced to single ended outputs. Other vintage top choices are Marantz 10b, 20 or 20b 

these old tuners have an organic breathing quality many newer tuners lack. 
Your probably going to have to find a vintage one to get better IMO. a restored vintage high end tuner is something to have a listen to.

this site had some interesting information on tuners getting a little old now but still relevant. https://www.fmtunerinfo.com/

Sansui  TU-X1 Is one of the best your going to find at any price IMO. Mind you I'm not sure if it has Balanced out. But there are others made when radio was more prevalent and tuners were a staple. now they are a addon or second thought.  I started my tuner journey with a MD 105 earlier version years ago and now lust after a Sansui TU-X1 after hearing one in a friends mega buck AudioNote system. My current Sansui TU 717 (moded) is a great tuner but not in the same league as the TU-X1.  

I've run a restored vintage tuner in my system for many years and have not found much that can beat it including a few Magnum Dynalab.  tuners.  I'm pulling in NPR in Seattle from Vancouver island (Victoria) 60mils away perfectly clear and great sounding. I do use a Magnum Dynalab aerial. 
I used to own the same MD 106T several years ago.  It was decent in stock form but responded nicely with upgraded output tubes, which you have already done.  You could try other tubes for a slightly different flavor.

What kind of improvement are you looking for?  I’ve been running  a used Accuphase T-1000 for 8 years or so.  It does have balanced inputs, but I never use them.  Very nice clear sound with excellent bass.  It, however, is not very sensitive and is susceptible to multipath without a good antenna.

I think I’d go with zavato’s suggestion of a beautiful vintage beauty like the MR78.  Much better sensitivity and selectivity than the MD’s which I feel are over-priced.  Considering the current state of FM, I wouldn’t buy new, since there are so many fine used tuners out there.

For now, enjoy what you have.
I think that is what I will do. I will just enjoy my tuner which was sounding good enough last night to listen to all night long. The newer Amperage tubes are good sounding and my ST-2 antenna is carefully placed in a good place. It is interesting that the antenna sounds better on the back yard fence than on the roof where I got multipath. The only thing with the 106t is that the tubes need replacing from time to time. I’ve noticed that the fancy expensive cryo tubes go faster than the less expensive not as good sounding tubes. Hopefully the Amperage tubes I am using will last a while. I just completely recabled my entire system so I have a new improved sound all around. Yesterday my wife enjoyed the sound of my tuner with me which is new for her as she used to dislike the sound of the tuner.