432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest
I sincerely wish you participated in ASR exclusively!! But it gets boring doesn’t it? Everyone being in full agreement about “audio bullschiit”
@djones51,
Thank you so much for hijaking this thread and making it all about you. You must be pleased to have so much attention. Were it not about attention you could have simply stated "I don't see the significance of 432hz so I don't get the relevance of the product" and that would have sufficed. The reality is, this streamer allows one the ability to operate within a range of selected tunings. However, that is just one aspect of the device. It is also getting very favorable reviews. Add to that the ability to rip a disc by simply inserting it into the slot and (which I know you can also do with Innuos) that makes for a pretty slick package. Since the mid-level unit can be upgraded in the future to the top level there are additional advantages. Is it the absolute best streamer in the world? Well, that would be a subjective point of view wouldn't it?

So going forward we get your point all too well. I will not address you again and ask that you kindly keep your comments more product focused or move on.
Hi @falconquest : you probably haven’t got the Memo on Dow Jones. He is not here to discuss how any product brings something to the table. He is here to proclaim that NO product brings anything to the table. It’s all Snake Oil, a China anything works just as well, etc. etc. Literally ALL his posts about how something possibly do anything, everyone is being duped, a fool and his money. Typical anti Audio crowd, who detest Audiophiles with all their cheap hearts 
Guys dave lalin owner audio intellect here we are the us importer of432 evo servers we will be doing all service here in our Nj offices

So no shipping to europe just a quick return to nj

We have a very liberal home trial

Thyname in Europe every innous distributor is Droping innous and picking up 432 evo

The 432 evo master is even better designed then a statementand it costs less 

Dave and troy
Audio intellect Nj
Us importers 432 evo servers

@audiotroy Do you have any statistics, news, studies, etc. to show that Innuous distributors are dropping Innuous? And why?