Think fast: What would you take?

I live in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Pandemics, riots, rain, no rain, economic turmoil, comets...
Now we have devastating fires. 
One of my audio buddies is waiting in an evacuation center, awaiting the horrible news that he's lost his home. A couple others are at level 2 ready to abandon their homes. These guys are the best audiophile guys you could ever hope to have around. You probably know them.
With light rain in the forecast (Monday), I feel fairly safe.
But, I have collected one small suit case, just in case. My car will be loaded with camping gear. A photo album. Maybe a friend or 2.
Of the items in my listening room, I know I can't take any equipment. Maybe a couple Lps? No, I could replace those. 
So, I ask you: What would you take?
Hopefully, you'll never be in such a situation.
oregon
Post removed 
Your pets for sure, and maybe the Mrs depending how much grief she gives you !! Kidding aside any hard drive or digital music library ,if not top Favorite hand full of records.
As a 40 yr insurance guy take one hour and videotape with your phone everything you can. If the home were to burn you will be asked to list everything you owned, down to socks and underwear! The video would be a adjusters dream! 

For the rest of you also do this and still pics do not hurt either.
Dave
thanks Dave1980, that is what I have been saying.  It is good to hear directly from an insurance agent on this issue.

it was a shock when I discovered the extent that one must document their belongings.

You are correct.  If one want to be covered and reimbursed, you need a list of everything, including clothing.

The problem is when a disaster happens is too late, I can't think of anyone I know that would remember every little detail and item.

Here I am in my office typing and looking around and realize that I really need to update that list, photos, documents and provide it to my insurance agent.

enjoy