Think fast: What would you take?

I live in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Pandemics, riots, rain, no rain, economic turmoil, comets...
Now we have devastating fires. 
One of my audio buddies is waiting in an evacuation center, awaiting the horrible news that he's lost his home. A couple others are at level 2 ready to abandon their homes. These guys are the best audiophile guys you could ever hope to have around. You probably know them.
With light rain in the forecast (Monday), I feel fairly safe.
But, I have collected one small suit case, just in case. My car will be loaded with camping gear. A photo album. Maybe a friend or 2.
Of the items in my listening room, I know I can't take any equipment. Maybe a couple Lps? No, I could replace those. 
So, I ask you: What would you take?
Hopefully, you'll never be in such a situation.
oregon
I sincerely hope you are safe and stay that way. In short, take what you need, not what you want. Papers, documentations, anything that holds your past and present together, should you lose everything. You'd be surprised how a few, small mementos can tie you to family and friends as well.

I lived in the Old Town section of Lake Oswego back in 1989 for a year and always wished I could have stayed there. I've always had thoughts of maybe relocating somewhere, back up north, and put L.A. in my rearview mirror but I'm the kind who follows the news, science, and the like and knew what a tinderbox the NorthWest could become.

It's truly awful what's happening to our climate and the results it's having on our land and lives. I have a couple of cousins up in Santa Rosa who are in the same situation as you: packed up and ready to evacuate, and they've lived there for the better part of 40+ years.

I hope you manage to avoid the worse and that there are better days ahead for you. 

All the best,
Nonoise
There was a nonsense "what would you take" thread a while back. But that one was clearly out there fantasy. The minute you invoke Portland however this is no fantasy. If its true you shouldn't be joking about it. If its not you really shouldn't be joking about it, because this is no laughing matter. These BLM Marxists are rioting outside the homes of mayors and police chiefs, people all over the country, and they are dead serious about taking your home, and your life, enroute to their goal of complete overthrow of the US Constitution and government. 

I live right here within miles of where they marched on Seattle Mayor Jennie Durkans home, and then the Seattle Chief of Police. In both cases they had to be turned back with armed force. There's no SWAT Team on my street. 

If it wasn't BLM did your friend in it was their allies in Oregon government. Never was any reason to quarantine, let alone be on lockdown for 6 months, during which time democrats encourage sedition by charging the innocent while letting the rioters and anarchists go free. 

Would be nice to know why your friend lost his home, what you mean by "level 2 ready to abandon their homes" and what your friend thinks of the way Portland democrats are doing their best to destroy civilization in Oregon.
I just walked outside, and the smell of burning wood was in the air here in Vancouver, WA, just across the Columbia River from Portland. I still have a bunch of drums in storage down in Palm Desert, but there's nothing there that will burn. Just dirt, sand, and wind. And swimming pools, lots of them. All stucco buildings with tile roofs. It was over 120 degrees there a coupla day ago. Don't miss it at all!
Thanks Nonoise. Wise words.
Chuck, of course I'm serious. No need to get into politics. There are fires all over Oregon right now. It blows in the wind and destroys homes and lives. That's it. 
 You're  an audio friend and I hope you are safe. One of my friends  lost his home, excellent stereo system and animals. A couple are close to evacuating as I type. 
 bdp24 smells it in the air. 
I can barely see across the street, let alone breath outside.
 Just a very simple question- what among  your audio goodies would you take if you had to go?

I wouldn't take anything. I wouldn't leave. Fire I would be there armed with a hose. The other (more likely here) a gun. The second is more probable. Both thanks largely to the people who have been making the relevant decisions- in both cases, WA, OR, CA- democrats. These aren't passive events. We aren't helpless victims. And this thread is in very poor taste.