Cartridge options going forward

As much as I hate to admit it, my Lyra Etna is getting a little long in the tooth. I really look forward to listening to music with this cartridge but the amount of money they get for it has reached the point where I want to consider a more fiscally responsible alternative. I have owned a Kleos and Skala before the Etna and while the Kleos is good, it is not an Etna.  Any ideas?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmtwilke
Not sure what arm you are using but I can't imagine a more "fiscally responsible" choice that will not disappoint in the footsteps of your Etna than the Charisma Audio Signature One. If you are curious about the sound, you can read my review of the Sempersonus TE-2 posted here (which has a Sig One mounted) or reviews of the Benz LPS, which has a very similar sonic profile (but is significantly more money). The Sig One is a top tier cartridge at a price that won't make you feel guilty or nervous about what is on the end of your arm.
A “fiscallly responsible” option might be the Soundsmith Strain Gauge. It’s around $8k I think, which includes the phono stage/preamp (it’s available in a few different configurations, but you have to use their preamp). 
It has a user replaceable styli and the replacements are like $5-600. 
Have Soundsmith retip the Etna with his best OCL diamond, preserving the stock Etna cantilever.
You should post your system or at least turntable, tonearm and phono preamp. That will hopefully result in better input.

Lyra was not my cup of tea. I recommend you hear an EMT cartridge. I think they offer great sound as well as great value.