How much space between cables is enough?

I understand that proximity between power cables and interconnects or power cables and power cables is a problem, but is there a rule of thumb as to how much space is required to NOT be a problem. 1/2", 1", 6"? Also, are all cables the same? I would assume that the higher the current, the more isolation, but belief and reality are seldom the same.
128x128tony1954
Cable art, I got pretty good at it...  then BUMP it! like dominoes. Then there's one kinda tweaked, way the heck in the back of some place.

Mine looked like crop circles at the bass bins.. LOL, coiling XLRs or RCAs. My dog is an acrobat, never touches a thing, good girl.

I been thinking on MC cradle suspension, I'd need a few and rubber bands rot. Need something with a longer life, I think. I've seen clear zip ties, last 30 years, out of the sun. Beed, ladder, flat or round, zip ties might be an ART option, also... They are called Cooler ties, round stock with round cleated locks.

Regards.
Cable Elevators are ceramic insulators commonly used on telephone poles. The top has a cradle or saddle shape with the cable normally laying in the saddle. Yellow rubber bands are stretched across this saddle. The rubber band stretches and supports the cable just above the saddle. There's not a lot of space, but if you look at the earlier photos you can see the cable is resting down more in the saddle. They don't have free range to bounce like the speakers but the bands do hold the cable away from the elevator leaving it free to vibrate on its own. 

The cardboard tunnels are PPT eMats cut and shaped into tubes and painted with Taytrow TDF.
But doesn't that make the material and design of the elevator somewhat irrelevant? The principle focus is to have the cable suspended by the rubber band.