Analog or Digital and why?

Computers don't make very good guitars. Back in the 90's the debate raged with digital people saying one day digital will get so good, records will become obsolete. Well it's 25 years later and, well the digital thing never happened and analog never sounded better. However you got to remorgage your house. And buy records. 
128x128chrismini
jafreeman - No need to "apologize for  or defend"  the comment you made earlier it was obvious what you were attempting to say. 
Admittedly, I am far behind in digital technology.  I am barely aware of music servers--just what are they doing for their cost?  
Being new in this audiophile blogging, even so I have spent 55 years digging music to the upmost, one thing has become obvious, most of the serious audiophiles go to great length to attempt to prove that they have learned is the best way
I enjoy digital only with my actual NOS dac, bought more than 3 years ago and with my new system of the last 5 years but now rightfully embed...

My sound is analog, tubish, and detailed... No digital glare, no harshness, and non fatigue without end...

By the way i cannot even imagine to stock near 10,000 vinyl or even cd....At sixty nine i dont look for a house with a room for books and another room for music cd and vinyls and another room for audio system.... I must eliminate the cd and vinyl, keep the files, and i have already sold most of my books....i keep only the 400 hundred very important one near my bed ...

:)

The most important part of an audio system is not electronic, it is the room, the room is at the same time digital and analog in his working, like all music produced now.... :)

Sorry for not finishing above post, was sent before I finished. Trying to say I find some very helpful info in here, but you really have to weed through a lot of opinions to figure out who is trying to really help you and the ones who are only trying to sway you into their system as if it was the bible. Like a million dollar system will have any meanings to me or 99.99% of folks here. Music is not a money thing, it's from the heart, like any form of art. Great sound is good, good music is great.