Amp matching for Klipsch Forte III

I'm considering a pair of Klipsch Forte III, and I was wondering what amplifiers folks are using with them. I would be using a Pass Labs XA-25. I'm currently running the XA-25 with Zu Audio Soul Supremes. I listen to mostly 50s, 60s, 70s rock (rockabilly, 60's garage/psych, punk, power pop), funk, soul, instrumental and vocal jazz (esp. female vocal), classic and alt country. Thanks for your comments.
128x128funthings
In my second system I run my Cary SLI-80HS through a pair of Forte III's.  The synergy is fantastic.  Not the last word in detail or nuance but a really fun enjoyable listen.  Forte III's like tubes.
@funthings

If you don’t go with a 300b, 2A3, 45 amp, check with members over on the Klipsch forum. Several over there successfully running Quicksilver Mid Mono amps. A buddy is running them with basic EL34 tubes in his QS Mid Monos, sounds great, lovely midrange.  I’m also a former Cary, Inspire, Parasound, QS amp owner saying this about the lower gain QS mid monos specifically for your speakers. Sweet with Forte III.

http://quicksilveraudio.com/products/midi-mono/

"Power is 40 watts at 50% triode operation with the standard EL34s or KT88s, 45 watts with KT120s and 50 watts with KT150s."

I own a pair of the Forte III's and I'm willing to bet they will sound good with just about any amp. Your Pass Labs XA-25 will be fine.
I have used the following amps with great success: Plinius SA REference, Luxman 590 AXII, Allnic T-1500, Conrad Johnson Classic Sixty SE, Class D Audio SDS-470C, Marantz 2215, 2252, 2270.
I have the klipsch Quartets the little brother of the Forte and drive it with a 6 watt Grommes PHI-26