New Yamaha A-S3200 Integrated Amp ?.

Has anyone heard this new A-S3200 Integrated amp yet?

The A-S3200 has the same high quality caps as the new state-of-the-art Yamaha C-5000 and M-5000 !

https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/290-yamaha-c5000-preamplifier-m5000-stereo-power-amplifier
highend666
I'm actually thinking of going integrated. The Yamaha checks all the boxes for me. Meters (I love meters), tone controls, balanced inputs and outputs. I'm not really interested in an onboard phono...however...nice it's there
I have owned an a-s3200 for about two weeks. Sounds very good to me, noticeably better than the a-s1100 that it replaced. 
Myself recently bought the 2100 ,the new 2200 slightly better I mean within a few %  and $1500 more ,myself have been modding loudspeakers for over 20 years 
and having almost all my electronics modded . That's how Dan Modwright 
got his fame consulted with top designers  and upgrades .ths 2100 is loaded with top quality parts from Japan 90% are Nichicon gold tune which are excellent 
when my warranty expires I already have it planned to max it out 
for under $3k I can make it better then the 3200, with top brand world class parts quality throughout .even the 3200 is made with roughly 30% of the cost going into the build ,the rest overhead and dealer markup. I learned long ago as a dealer and having a excellent electronics engineer,tech that knowing what needs modding and to put in the best transformers the electronics.
for example start with a bigger 800 va piltron custom potted transformer ,vs the stock 625 Thst is not even potted ,for lower noise floor 
all top -0 Crystal,Teflon  copper  12awg  wiring ,all wbt Copper gold connectors ,not brass far better sounding,as well as 3 x less resistance,and much better conductivity.doing this for years ,furutech Copper IEC a bunch of premium Vishay naked resistors , And non magnetic tantalum resistors
Swiss cerafine ,and silmic caps and Amtrans small caps and vh audio CU copper foil oil Teflon coupling caps . Sound coat the chassis for vibration , ERS sheets for magnetic absorption worlds best Bellison super low noise regulators and several other sound applications , you now have a  machine in the $15k plus and a world class integrated amp. I am extreme my whole system I have only -0 Crystal Teflon wires and wbt,or Furutech copper gold connectors ,for sonicly
fsr superior , just look at the metal resistance index ,all fact based .
If you enjoy it and plan on keeping it then here is a great proven recipe .in the UK
a friend did this it is world class period . People buy McIntosh for its great looks big meters and very dependable ,go look on utube parts quality not in the same league as the Yamaha , the Mosfets are top inside retail around $70 each !!
I have listened to much of the competition just check it out ,