New Yamaha A-S3200 Integrated Amp ?.

Has anyone heard this new A-S3200 Integrated amp yet?

The A-S3200 has the same high quality caps as the new state-of-the-art Yamaha C-5000 and M-5000 !

https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/290-yamaha-c5000-preamplifier-m5000-stereo-power-amplifier
highend666
I have owned an a-s3200 for about two weeks. Sounds very good to me, noticeably better than the a-s1100 that it replaced. 
Myself recently bought the 2100 ,the new 2200 slightly better I mean within a few %  and $1500 more ,myself have been modding loudspeakers for over 20 years 
and having almost all my electronics modded . That's how Dan Modwright 
got his fame consulted with top designers  and upgrades .ths 2100 is loaded with top quality parts from Japan 90% are Nichicon gold tune which are excellent 
when my warranty expires I already have it planned to max it out 
for under $3k I can make it better then the 3200, with top brand world class parts quality throughout .even the 3200 is made with roughly 30% of the cost going into the build ,the rest overhead and dealer markup. I learned long ago as a dealer and having a excellent electronics engineer,tech that knowing what needs modding and to put in the best transformers the electronics.
for example start with a bigger 800 va piltron custom potted transformer ,vs the stock 625 Thst is not even potted ,for lower noise floor 
all top -0 Crystal,Teflon  copper  12awg  wiring ,all wbt Copper gold connectors ,not brass far better sounding,as well as 3 x less resistance,and much better conductivity.doing this for years ,furutech Copper IEC a bunch of premium Vishay naked resistors , And non magnetic tantalum resistors
Swiss cerafine ,and silmic caps and Amtrans small caps and vh audio CU copper foil oil Teflon coupling caps . Sound coat the chassis for vibration , ERS sheets for magnetic absorption worlds best Bellison super low noise regulators and several other sound applications , you now have a  machine in the $15k plus and a world class integrated amp. I am extreme my whole system I have only -0 Crystal Teflon wires and wbt,or Furutech copper gold connectors ,for sonicly
fsr superior , just look at the metal resistance index ,all fact based .
If you enjoy it and plan on keeping it then here is a great proven recipe .in the UK
a friend did this it is world class period . People buy McIntosh for its great looks big meters and very dependable ,go look on utube parts quality not in the same league as the Yamaha , the Mosfets are top inside retail around $70 each !!
I have listened to much of the competition just check it out ,
The S3200 was not powerfull enough to handle the big Wilson’s Bass drivers 
That can dip under 4 ohms ,in the Sterephile review Better suited buying a  big pass labs integrated 
for a few grand more , for that speaker,or look at the excellent Vitus integrated used.or my plan buy a S 2100 Yamaha  and spend $3k getting it Max modded out ,run higher voltage80 v vs 60 Nichicon super through output  power caps 
and run a 900 va custom potted piltron low noise transformer to start vs the stock 623va
then upgrade the wiring to awg12 Neotech -0 Crystal copper Teflon  and put all top of the line parts .you can pick up a new refurbished one for around $2500
total investment under $6 k and it would be world class against anything at $12k+ When completed. 
please remember when modding 70% actually goes into the parts 
if this we’re a factory bought unit New of this quality on average 4x markup on parts,or on average 25% of the total cost of the speaker,or electronics goes into the build ,the rest overhead,and dealer markup. That’s  my future plan .
Great review from Stereophile !  

https://www.stereophile.com/content/yamaha-s3200-integrated-amplifier 

Match this amp with the all new ProAc K3's or K6's and your be in "Audio Heaven" !  ProAc could be my End-Game speakers !   

Audio Magic !