q3 magico

Good morning .....
There are no review on q3??
Thank you to all forum members.
ciro71
Q3 going up to $39,500.00 Sept 2nd is it worth it.Will they be coming out with a Q2 wonder?
Clavil, I only attempted to point out the unfairness in comparing one design that retails for 65% more, and where one is less likely to get a discount. If I came out with a new speaker product, I would want a reviewer to compare its performance to more expensive designs, not lower cost product(s). What is the sense in that? The Contriva Diacera is a more expensive than the Q3 and that comparison makes more sense to Magico IMO. Are you suggesting that the Contriva Diacera and Piano Cera have the same issues?
Well, I had read Jeff's review and was amazed at his euphoria about the Magicos. I have only had limited opportunities to hear both the Q3s and the Tidal Piano Ceras, but I heard nothing like what he described from either speaker. I've never thought much of any Magico, with the exception of the V3 and know a guy who sold his V3 to buy Tidal Contriva Diacera SEs.

All I can really say is that my conclusion would be the opposite of Jeff's. He must be very impressed, however, as the Magicos replace his Rockport Arrakises.
"I would want a reviewer to compare its performance to more expensive designs, not lower cost product(s). What is the sense in that? The Contriva Diacera is a more expensive than the Q3 and that comparison makes more sense to Magico IMO."

I believe he just compared the Magico to the Tidal because that is the last speaker he had in his room. He did the same thing when he compared the B&W 803diamond to the Tidal.
James63, that does make sense. Nonetheless, it also makes sense for the reviewer to seek out price peers or more expensive products with which to compare/contrast, particularly when one is so effusive in his praise.