Sam here and this goes much deeper than i ever thought.

As you read this with an open mind it will make sense. l bought a high quality emf/rf meter so i could measure the dangerous amounts of emf/rf radiation coming from various appliances and 5g wireless in full swing here in kansas. what i discovered was the wiring within the walls of my apt, are emitting dangerous amounts of dirty electricity including very high rf levels and when ever i re-encoded audio on my desktop pc the dirty emf and rf would be encoded onto the digital audio ruining the sound quality.That got me to thinking if you have a commercial cd or digital download or a streaming service playing digital or a new remasterd vinyl album cut from a digital source it will have dirty emf and rf frequencies encoded onto the album along with the music and this would explain why digital sounds worse than vinyl cut from an analog master. now here is where it gets crazy? using my emf/rf meter for testing i discovered that when you listen to digital audio or streaming digital audio including vinyl cut from a digital source and the device you're using to listen to the audio becomes a broadcast antennia with all the emf and rf frequencies that were encoded onto the digital audio when it was originally encoded by the record companany are being amplified by your device and broadcast surounding you in dangerous levels of radiaton and the only way i could get the levels down to safe levels is to re-encode the digital audio using a shungite stone to absorb the dirty electricity and keep it from encoding itself onto the digital audio and the sound quality is 100% better.
guitarsam
Sam here and NO a faraday cage won't work because the dirty emf/rf is already encoded onto the digital music. l don't care if i was in the amazon rain forest the digital audio will release the dirty emf/rf frequencies everytime the music is played and must be neutralized or else your being shrouded in radiation this is mind blowing what i discovered and if this gets to the mainstream who knows what could happen? Now i don't need the credit for the discovery however once you open pandoras box try to get the door shut again good luck.
Ok, but if you insist on having minds blown by it, then consider this:

Wifi is a way of sending power (watts) over a given distance through the air, right? And this power is transmitted in the form of microwaves.

Let’s look at a hypothetical. Let’s say you wanted to power your microwave oven wirelessly. Let’s say you have a wireless sending unit for the power that’s needed on the counter on one side of your kitchen and your microwave oven is on the other side of the room. Only, the thing is, transmitting the needed power across the room will consume about 50% more energy than the device needs to operate. Sending power through the air is a very inefficient way to move electrical power, air is normally considered an insulator. IOW, your 1000w microwave oven will require that 1500w be sent through the air to run it. So let’s put that into motion. Your oven will indeed work, but, tell me - how safe does anyone think they will be standing in a room in which food on the countertop begins to heat up and metal objects in the room begin to arc...now that you’ve just turned your kitchen into a 1500w microwave oven.

Obviously wireless technology is going to have to be limited to very low levels of power in order to remain safe. But, the question is then two-fold: 1) How do we determine what a "safe" level of microwave exposure is, and 2) Who are we going to fully trust with setting that limit - the wireless industry that can make far money the higher that limit is, or the government that is lobbied hard by that industry?