Proteus compared to MSL ultra eminent ex

Hi Everyone,

Hoping to find some folks who have experience with both of these cartridges. I already have a Proteus, which I love. I have another, different, excellent cartridge with which I'm having some problems, and I am looking for a low internal impedance (<5 ohm) reasonable output cartridge (> .2-.3 mV) to replace it. As low noise as possible. I am just wondering whether the ultra eminent EX from my sonic labs would sound very similar to the Proteus that I already have. If so, I would probably consider getting something with a slightly different sonic signature. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
arsh
Dear @arsh : I love Transfiguration that I started  with the Temper V and other models and I had the opportunity to listen the Proteus in very good system that I know very well and I had experiences in my system with MSL. Both very good performers.

But you are looking for a different " signature " then my take is for something that in some ways outperforms even the Proteus and this is the vdH Colibri ( I owned/own 3 samples. ) in specific the 0.22mv model and the non wood cartridge body.

The Colibri makes good match with your tonearm and has excellent tracking abilities very hard to beats. You can't go wrong with.

I hope you don't own/have any tube in your system because you are looking for a first rate cartridge that can honor MUSIC.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Thanks Raul. I think the Colibri has a much higher internal impedance, doesn't it? 
@rauliruegas   Please tell us why you are suggesting no tubes in a system?? I find your statement about tubes to be very odd!
Dear arsh : the low output model has lower internal impedance, I don't have on hand the value but you can ask vdHul.

In the other side why is so important that cartridge parameter for you, i it because your phono stage design? Can you explain it about? thank's in advance.

R.