Game Changing Tweak

I bought a pair of electrical devices called Electraclear from a company called AddPowr. They're simply plugged into an electrical outlet that's shared by your system. I paid under $300 for them and they've boosted my system's fidelity dramatically. In the 1800's,  a physicist and mathematician, Joseph Fourier, delved into the science of harmonics, and now the founder of AddPowr used these equations to increase the signal to noise ratio. (more signal=less noise) His devices act as harmonic resonators. He worked for a high-end audio cable company before focusing on this new range of products.
   I thought that when I first received the Electraclears, the difference would be subtle. To my surprise and delight, it was a stunning change. I was hearing music from the inside out. Cleaner, more dynamic, and a far greater and noticeable improvement than my power conditioner produces.
   I love finding inexpensive audio devices that work. The company makes other products, but I'd recommend a pair of Electraclears to start. 
bartholomew
I thought I will take a moment to provide some explanation and let you decide if you are hearing an improvement or not. The electrical power usage at your house is given by:
P = 1/2 x Vp x Ip x Cos (theta) = Vrms x Irms x Cos (theta) Watts

where Vp is the peak voltage in volts
Ip is the peak current in amperes Vrms is the voltage in volts
Irms is the root-mean square current in amperes
theta is the phase angle between the current and voltage
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_power)

If theta = 0 degree, you get the maximum power with Cos (theta) = 1. If theta > 0 degree, you get something less than max power which is the situation in practice. If you have induction motors, and capacitive loads, theta is going to be >0 degrees.

If there is more inductive reactance, then one can balance that by adding capacitive reactance to the supply. I can only assume that in your house, there is such a large inductive reactance, by adding a simple capacitor to the one of the outlets, you were able to reduce the phase angle so that you get more real power instead of reactive power. This improves the overall efficiency of power delivered to your house.

There are even better solutions if you want to pursue in that direction. Please check the link below for details:https://selinc.com/mktg/130175/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwsuP5BRCoARIsAPtX_wEjRXOp_O-Rofk3TSgimqr0wc272Hp9SfNU_s...

Good luck!

"the whole marketing narrative of these things is baloney"
  yet products that gush over their liberal application of quantum materials, carbon derivatives, and nanotechnology are so much more plausible. lol

@millercarbon 
Other people are allowed to promote and be early adopters of pseudo-science tweaks too...you don't have a corner on the tweak narrative market. 
Pwerahera is using technical talk to discuss a very simple concept.

its called Power Factor Correction, or PFC.

Most residences share a common transformer. The power delivered on the power lines is 3 phase. The outputs from the 3-phase transformers are divided among residents. The neighbors’ electrical motor loads from air conditioners tends to alter PF. Residents tend to pay for more power than used. PFC can be used to re-align current and voltage both at ones meter and in your residential electrical loads.

But an AUDIBLE difference??

NAH!!

More snake oil!

Next.......
Every time I run into y'all discussing these objects of marvelous intent, my copper mesh body suit starts arcing in very personal places...

I can only handle this sort of thing for so long before having to 'ground myself' at the nearest earth ground.  It's like shuffle dancing on a wool rug in some ways....