Mint LP Best Protractor

Does anyone know where to purchase a Mint LP Best Protractor other than from Mint LP?
I’ve been trying their web sight for a week and it doesn’t work.
My turntable is a VPI Super Prime Scout with a 10.5 inch VPI JMW UNI Pivot tonearm?

Thanks
John
rushfan71
vinyl engine free protractors.

Printed out on a laser printer then mounted to a piece of cardboard with some double sided tape.

Don't even have to leave the house or spend more than and hour getting to having things all aligned up....
I have a Dr. Freickert and am very happy with it.  Lots of people swear by the MintLP though.  It just looked too tedious for me.
"Currently I only have the protractor that VPI provided. I've read it's not the best option."

An exercise in madness. If HW uses the very jig you have, why would it be inferior?

Having the best cart and phonostage  I can afford, then using the supplied jig does wonders on my VPI. I also have a Feikert.
Also found the Mint challenging to use with my VPI Scout and sold it. Would like to try a Smart Tractor but can’t justify the coin since the tools that came with my 12” TW Raven work very well.
Tablejockey, when I read about the VPI protractor not being the best option I thought the same thing. Thats why I came here to ask the experts.
As far as an exercise in madness...
Well, that sums up this entire hobby of ours now doesnt it?