purchasing US made speakers

I currently have psb imagine t2 speakers. I am interested in replacing them with US manufactured speakers 10-12 k being the maximum price....perhaps aerial acoustics, vandersteen,,,,,any thoughts? My hearing at age 70 diminishes at 8,000 hz so a good midrange is probably good.
jacobsen1948
Actually there are a bunch of whiners who B about the hyper expensive high end when in fact incredible sound is available for relatively low $$$$$
pretty much across the board:
try this : VPI table or Arm, sub in a Well Tempered, Grado or SoundSmith cartridge, Rogue, VTL or Ayre Integrated or an Aesthetix Mimas, most of the great speakers listed above, decent wires and Yowsa !!!!!
I forgot to include Induction Dynamics for high-end and for a tremendous value proposition, their sister company, Phase Technology's PC lineup.
Hi Jacobson.
Someone mentioned Emerald Physics speakers. Clayton Shaw who started that company as an R&D test bed, started another company, Spatial Audio Lab that's been going strong for a few years now and makes some very high performing open baffle dipole speakers that shouldn't be ignored. Built in the Salt Lake City area. They have some great models that would be in your range and cover your needs well I think. Also very appealing looking. I'm have the the entry M5 model, with which I'm very happy. Definite keepers. 62 y/o here and the hearing ain't quite what it used to be either. These are clear clean, fast, resolute sounding speakers from top to bottom. They are quite directional (open baffle trait) and eliminated an annoying room node in the mid bass I had. Direct sales model with a 30 day return policy. You get quite a lot for your money. Clayton is a great guy who will freely give you his time for advise and consultation. Good luck in your search.
https://www.spatialaudio.us/

I would definitely look at the Legacy Audio speakers...About 4 years I went on a quest to replace the Klips that I owned (Klips were just to bright for my taste). I found the Legacy Focus SE and it was love at first note, and I've since added Legacy's to my other two systems (for a total of three) and couldn't be happier...The Legacy support team are a true pleasure to work with, they seem to really go out of their way to answer questions and to make sure you are well taken care of.