Looking for tonearm inspiration

I just bought a used SME 20/12 turntable that is about 15 years old.  I also had a used 

Dynavector DRT XV-1s rebuilt/are tipped.  Odd as it may seem, there was no tonearm with the turntable.  I have yet to identify what the phono stage, but listening so far suggest a Sutherland Loco (still open to alternatives).  There must be many out there that have had experience with the SME 20/12 turntable and perhaps a few that have had experience with the SME/Dynavector combination.  Can you suggest a tonearm that had some magic for you with either bit of gear?  Wide range of music: Rock, Jazz, Female Vocal and a bit of Opera from time to time.

chilli42
I have a 20/2 and it came with a SME IV.vi tonearm, which was very good.  I upgraded to a Tri-Planar tonearm about a year ago and found it to be a big improvement.  
My cartridge is a Lyra Kleos and my phono stage is a Parasound JC-3+.
This has been a very nice combo for me.  
Best of luck finding your best solution.
Dear @snackeyp  :  The V is better than the IV.vi, the V comes with ABEC 9 bearing instead ABEC 7. Yes that can makes a difference.

I like the Kleos and I mounted in several tonearms including the V and at each top tonearm combination the Kleos performs different due that all tonearms resonates in different frequency range and its damping levels are different too.

If you mount your Kleos in the Kuzma 4Point or the Reed you will like it too and who know maybe will like it more than with the Triplanar that's a good tonearm too.

R.
@rauliruegas I had a real laugh the you mentioned other ’top’ a’philes using the old war horse SME 3012R! I used to own this tonearm, and let me tell you it is nothing special at all! The biggest issue is something called ’bearing chatter’...which is really easily heard when the knife edge chatters...to say one hears considerable sibilance would be an understatement. Then we also have the losses at the tonearm to head shell connection, which while they are less noticeable than the knife edge chatter, they are still clearly evident when compared to a one piece tonearm. There is a self professed ’guru’ on the forum where these folks contribute to, who ’co-incidentally’ happens to have a large stash of the old warhorse SME3012R arm for sale...these very same folk believe every word that comes out of this guys mouth. It amazes me that the people on that forum cannot see through the guys ’BS’, but I guess the allure of a ’guru’ who can supply you with a cheap product is strong. Pathetic IMHO.
@rauliruegas  I'll take your word for it that the V is better than the IV.vi.  It should be for almost $2K more.  The one thing I hate about both of these tonearms, however, is the tapered tube design.  This design makes adjusting the VTA a pain, and if you try to play a warped record it will sometimes contact the tonearm and cause distortion or skips.  
I contacted SME to ask their advice in solving this and they really didn't have an answer besides, "Don't play warped records."  If only that were an option.