Looking for tonearm inspiration

I just bought a used SME 20/12 turntable that is about 15 years old.  I also had a used 

Dynavector DRT XV-1s rebuilt/are tipped.  Odd as it may seem, there was no tonearm with the turntable.  I have yet to identify what the phono stage, but listening so far suggest a Sutherland Loco (still open to alternatives).  There must be many out there that have had experience with the SME 20/12 turntable and perhaps a few that have had experience with the SME/Dynavector combination.  Can you suggest a tonearm that had some magic for you with either bit of gear?  Wide range of music: Rock, Jazz, Female Vocal and a bit of Opera from time to time.

chilli42
@mijostyn : here people say: " even what you don't eated makes you sick "

Good for you to support some one that has not any single fact that can prove his words that degraded the SME extremely well regarded " name ". :

"   SME deals with the reliability issue by having physically larger bearings. So their arms tend to have more friction..""

R.

All that is nice rauliruegas but you can't get an SME without a turntable now so it is a mute issue. But having handled both arms the Triplanar does have better bearings and it is a more intelligent design than any SME arm. The vertical bearing is in the plane of the record and you can draw a line from the center of the cartridge through the vertical bearing right through the middle of the counter weight. It is a neutral balance arm while the SME is a static balance arm. Neutral balance is always better. The Schroder CB is another example of a neutral balance arm. Having the vertical bearing in the plane of the record greatly reduces warp wow.
Even if the Triplaner had inferior bearings to the SME it would still be the superior arm. besides old guys like Atmasphere an I have to stick together. Plus I'm hoping to get a deal on one of his amps some day:)
I would avoid vintage tonearms unless they are extremely inexpensive.

Basically they are inexpensive, for example Technis EPA-100 cost under $1200-1700. There is no reason to avoid vintage tonearms if you know which one is really good, only people who know nothing about tonearms can make such statement like yours. You will never find anything close to the performance of EPA-100 among any modern tonearms at the same price range! Japanese vintage tonearms are reasonable priced and better than almost everything new. And some better modern tonearms cost over $5000.  

@mijostyn : With all respect you understand  nothing of the main issue to my answers to him. Please read it again.

The issue is that he posted information and when I asked him for facts he just has no single fact to prove what he said .

I don't care if one or the other tonearm is better or if SME tonearm we can't buy it any more because these is not the issue.

Again issue is that I ask that he prove what he is posting and he did not. Got it?

R.